Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: Alternatives to atoi and tolower

From: Pascal Quantin <pascal.quantin () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2017 10:08:50 +0200

Hi Paul,

Hi,

A petri dish run against code I submitted failed with:

Error: Found prohibited APIs in plugins/syncro/packet-syncro.c:
atoi,sprintf

Error: Found prohibited APIs in plugins/syncro/syncroparser.c: tolower

The sprint thing was an oversight on my part.  What should I use instead
of atoi and tolower?

ws_strtoi(8|16|32|64) functions and g_ascii_tolower

Thanks and regards…Paul

PS:  Watch this short video <http://www.advance7.com/react/> to discover
how we help businesses, public bodies and service providers to solve IT
performance and stability issues.

Paul Offord FBCS CITP

Chief Technical Officer

Advance7

Phone:  01279 211 668

Mobile:  07764 931 431

Email:  paul.offord () advance7 com

LinkedIn:  https://uk.linkedin.com/in/paulofford

the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not
delete this e-mail from your system.

Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not
necessarily represent those of Advance Seven Ltd. E-mail transmission
cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be
contain viruses. The sender therefore does not accept liability for any
errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a
result of e-mail transmission.

Advance Seven Ltd. Registered in England & Wales numbered 2373877 at
Endeavour House, Coopers End Lane, Stansted, Essex CM24 1SJ