Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: Cookbook to make ubuntu 16.04 bot on buildbot

From: Guy Harris <guy () alum mit edu>
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2017 03:17:56 -0700

On Jul 5, 2017, at 1:22 AM, Remy Leone <remy.leone () inria fr> wrote:

1°) I'm not sure when I run a shell inside this container I see that /_usr is empty. This folder is probably created
with docker for docker related purposes.

2°) /_usr appears to be empty when I'm running a simple shell inside the container

3°) I'm not sure but the previous part of the compilation appears to be running fine.

I've also discovered that when I explicitly run the compilation manually inside the container it works. So I'm not
blocked but it's a very strange situation...

Then there's probably either something strange going on with the Docker containerization or with whatever tool it is
that's running the compilations that *don't* work.  That's where you should look to determine what they're doing wrong.