Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: Preferences needed during Wireshark startup

From: Michael Mann <mmann78 () netscape net>
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2017 10:52:09 -0500

FWIW, I'm working a little bit towards refactoring the preference functionality.  Nothing big, just trying to
encapsulate all functionality into the prefs.c file (it's mostly the memory management issues that I want to simplify
for (code) users of the preference interface).
I'm not sure if this would make any design related to this easier, I just wanted to put it out there to minimize
potential merge issues.