Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: Same issue of compiling wireshark on AWS AMI

From: Guy Harris <guy () alum mit edu>
Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2017 14:01:32 -0800

On Jan 19, 2017, at 2:24 AM, Lu, Jed <jianlu () amazon com> wrote:

I’m running into the exact same issue of https://www.wireshark.org/lists/wireshark-dev/201608/msg00196.html ,
wondering is there a solution already?

No, because the person who sent that message didn't bother sending the top-level Makefile in response to my asking him
to do so, so we were unable to figure out whether it was linking with -lm.

Could you please send both the config.out file from the configure process and the top-level Makefile it generated?