Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: Packet sample repository/library?

From: Jirka Novak <j.novak () netsystem cz>
Date: Sun, 1 Jan 2017 21:00:39 +0100

Hello Peter,

You are right, I was a bit imprecise. In the context of VoIP calls, when
the 1-pass recognizes a conversation, the same conversation *should*
also be found by the 2-pass. Indeed, dissectors can add extra
information in the 2-pass (like a "Response in frame X" link) and these
would show in the tshark -2 output as well.

  how can I submit my work to happy shark? BTW I prefer commit it to
branch and merge when it will be reviewed...

                                                Sincerely yours,

                                                        Jirka Novak