Wireshark mailing list archives

TLS1.2 Handshake: Cert Not Shown: Out of order Packet

From: Nalini J Elkins <nalini.elkins () insidethestack com>
Date: Sat, 9 Dec 2017 15:31:20 +0000 (UTC)

All,
I am attaching a trace.  I do not know if you can do anything but what is happening is that a packet is coming in out
of order.  The packet, I believe 6, should really be put together with packet 8 (which includes packet 5 already).
What happens is that the Server Certificate record is not being reconstructed.
I have the same scenario multiple times in a customer trace for other handshake packets.   I cannot send the customer
trace but I believe the trace attached shows the problem.
Thoughts? Thanks,

Nalini Elkins
CEO and Founder
Inside Products, Inc.