Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: Filtering on (negated) frame.time_relative filters out wrong frame.number

From: Miroslav Rovis <miro.rovis () croatiafidelis hr>
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2017 21:52:01 +0200

On 170317-11:29+0000, Graham Bloice wrote:
On 17 March 2017 at 11:23, Peter Wu <peter () lekensteyn nl> wrote:
Or use editcap to drop the packets;

  editcap infile outfile packet#1 packet#2

       ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^
       | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | |

   I have tried just that above, and have the same issue.

While my message is awaiting moderation for over two hours (and I'm
*not* saying that anything is wrong, but want to let know of this issue
with a short notice, and move on, while I wait),

I posted about it on:

Same Issue with Editcap
https://www.croatiafidelis.hr/foss/cap/cap-170313-git-devuan-mail/git-devuan-mail-4.php

Not re-sending the much longer message, as I'm advised in the notice.

--
Miroslav Rovis
Zagreb, Croatia