Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: Docker image for WS Build

From: Alexis La Goutte <alexis.lagoutte () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2016 17:08:16 +0200

On Thu, Oct 6, 2016 at 9:53 AM, Roland Knall <rknall () gmail com> wrote:

Hello

I've created a docker image, to build Wireshark for a Linux build. You can
find it on

https://hub.docker.com/r/rknall/wsbuilder/

It contains Qt5, Lua and libssh, and can be used for building docker in a
Jenkins environment (that is, what I am using it for) with the Jenkins user
"jenkins" and password "jenkins".

If anyone has suggestions on what to include as well, there is also a
Github repository, wher you can send pull-requests to.

Nice ! Good idea !
Why don't use debian-setup script ? ;-)

regards
Roland