Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: Graph number of concurrent HTTP connections?

From: asad <a.alii85 () gmail com>
Date: Sat, 21 May 2016 23:20:44 +0500

Please check IO graph with http as filter.
On 19 May 2016 13:50, "Hugo van der Kooij" <hugo.van.der.kooij () qi nl> wrote:

Hi,

I have been looking into an issue where I suspect that the client can’t
connect to a proxy server due to the limit of concurrent connections.

As I have a full packet capture of such an incident I was looking for a
way to make a graph of the amount of connections over the duration of the
packet capture.

I could do a rough estimate if I filter with:

((tcp.flags.syn == 1) || (tcp.flags.fin == 1) || (tcp.flags.reset == 1))
&& (tcp.dstport == 80)

But is there a way to calculate the concurrent sessions?

Regards,

Hugo.

Met vriendelijke groet / With kind regards,

*Hugo van der Kooij*
network engineer

<https://www.qi.nl/over-qi-ict>

Delft <https://www.qi.nl/vestigingen#delft> - Noord-Oost
<https://www.qi.nl/vestigingen#Qi-ict-noordoost> - Zuid
<https://www.qi.nl/vestigingen#qi-ict-zuid>
<http://www.facebook.com/qiict> <https://nl.linkedin.com/company/qi-ict>
<http://twitter.com/qiict> <http://www.youtube.com/user/QiictDelft>

*T: +31 15 888 0 345  * *F:* +31 15 888 0 445
*E: hugo.van.der.kooij () qi nl <hugo.van.der.kooij () qi nl> * *I: * www.qi.nl