Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: formatted time in dissector

From: Michael Mann <mmann78 () netscape net>
Date: Fri, 6 May 2016 10:40:18 -0400

I thought one of the other reasons Jaap's suggestion is good is that when you try to filter with that field, you will
get your desired format as the filter text.  Right now the field displays as "mm:ss.nnnnnn" in the packet details, but
will still show up as  "ssss.nnnnnnnnn" if you try to filter on it.