Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: Column header highlighting.

From: Jakub Mazur <kubsztal1978 () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2016 08:10:03 +0100

Thanks! It's exactly what I has been looking for.
On 9 Mar 2016 18:35, "Gerald Combs" <gerald () wireshark org> wrote:

On 3/4/16 1:27 PM, Jakub Mazur wrote:
Hello,

my 1st mail on this group thus I'd like to say hello to everybody :)

And my question as I'm not familiar with QT yet: which part of the code
is
responsible for changing  a background color of a column header (e.g.
No.,
Time, Source, Destination, Protocol, etc. ) when a mouse pointer is
placed
over the header?

That part of the code is called "the Qt library, specifically
QHeaderView." You should be able to change the packet list column header
background using a stylesheet[1] or by subclassing QHeaderView and
overriding its drawing routines. We don't currently do either.

[1]
http://doc.qt.io/qt-4.8/stylesheet-examples.html#customizing-qheaderview