Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: Bug Report Wireshark 2.0.2 - File Merge

From: Roland Knall <rknall () gmail com>
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2016 17:58:20 +0100

Hi

Could you please file a bug report with https://bugs.wireshark.org/bugzilla/

kind regards
Roland

Am 25.03.2016 um 17:58 schrieb Francis Chartier <fchartier () 3c-systemes com>:

Hello,

I am using Wireshark 2.0.2 to debug videoconference.

I joined the 2 traces of the Firewall (Lan Side – called capturein and Wan Side – called captureout2) for reference

It looks like there is a problem when I merge the 2 files. Taken separately, packet analysis is correct, but when
traces are merged, some packets are misinterpreted (see below)

capturein.pcap
<image003.png>

captureout2.pcap
<image001.png>