Wireshark mailing list archives

Adding interface to wpcap/libpcap for sending packets to Rx path

From: Yang Luo <hsluoyb () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2016 00:16:06 +0800

Hi list,

I want to implement a feature that Npcap can send packets to Rx (receive
path) instead of the current Tx (send path). I know how to implement
this in the driver layer. But I don't know how to add this interface to
wpcap.dll. I don't want to change too much like adding a function
call. What's the best practice to do this? Thanks.

Cheers,
Yang