Wireshark mailing list archives

Legacy vs 2.0.1 - VoIP/SIP Flow Diagram

From: "Jessico, Jason (CORP)" <Jason.Jessico () ADP com>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2016 20:12:17 +0000

In v2.0.1 is it possible via settings to customize the Telephony>VoIP Calls>Flow Sequence window for the following:
-Full date and time stamp for each packet
-The IP addresses above the line in the ladder
-Remove unused lines from the ladder
-Add back the per message summary in the right hand side

More or less I'm looking to align the look and feel of the window with the legacy look and feel as I think it provides
more troubleshooting value.  I'd like to figure out all the required tweaks before the legacy interface is removed
entirely.

-Jason