Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: WCNA exam prep help?

From: asad <a.alii85 () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2016 20:43:58 +0500

Thanks Laura, you be happy to know that I just passed the exam last week ,
now waiting for the certification kit.  Your book is the best book, I have
read on the subject. Thanks

regards
asad

On Mon, Feb 8, 2016 at 11:50 PM, Laura Chappell <laura () chappellu com> wrote:

You could also get the list of topics at
http://wiresharktraining.com/certification.html and study those.
Alternately, there is the Study Guide at wiresharkbook.com.

-Laura