Wireshark mailing list archives

Running extcaps from windows console

From: Dario Lombardo <dario.lombardo.ml () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2016 15:54:45 +0200

I'm testing some new features of extcaps, and I'm trying to launch them
from windows console.
The compilation of Wireshark.sln goes to the end and I'm able to launch
run\RelWithDebInfo\wireshark.exe. But when I try to launch an extcap
manually as run\RelWithDebInfo\extcap\sshdump.exe --help I get the
following error: "The program can't start because libwsutil.dll is missing
from your computer"
What's the part I'm missing?
Thanks
Dario.