Wireshark mailing list archives

Wireshark / Ubuntu solution for _findfirst, _findnext, ...

From: "FIXED-TERM Scholz Tobias (DC-IA/EAI3)" <fixed-term.Tobias.Scholz () boschrexroth de>
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2016 08:06:56 +0000

Hello,

as my development needs to use file functions like _findfirst, _findnext and _findclose, the compilation for Ubuntu
failed. Before searching for a solution I first wanted to ask, if there already exists a solution for Wireshark using
their functionality of those functions also for Ubuntu? Or did anybody face the same problem and knows a working
solution for this case?

Thanks in advance!

Best Regards,

T. Scholz