Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: QT SDK for Win 10 x64

From: Pascal Quantin <pascal.quantin () gmail com>
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2015 19:48:28 +0200

Hi All,

I tried to download the QT sdk as mentioned in the Dev guide but I didn't
find a free one. could you please help me with the download link. And what
could be the solution if there is no version for win 10 x64?

Hi Mohammed,

you can download the Open Source 5.5.0 Qt installer from here:
http://www.qt.io/download-open-source/#section-3
Is is working perfectly for Wireshark development.

Best regards,
Pascal.