Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: Automated Windows build setup? (Chocolatey?)

From: Graham Bloice <graham.bloice () trihedral com>
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2015 22:34:50 +0000

On 25 November 2015 at 20:02, Alexis La Goutte <alexis.lagoutte () gmail com>
wrote:

On Wed, Nov 25, 2015 at 8:17 PM, Graham Bloice <
graham.bloice () trihedral com> wrote:

I have plans to create a chocolatey "meta-package" such as
wireshark-build-essentials that will hopefully do the required business.
Unfortunately it's quite a way down my task list, mainly because testing it
is going to be such a drudge, reverting the VM, running it again etc.

I can help you if you need about automated on some VM...

There is no current auto-install for Qt.  A manual download and install
is required.  Currently I'm running Qt 5.5.0 (for VS2013) both x86 and
x64.  The Q installs have to be in different directories.

Via online installator, it is not possible to "script" ?

Sure, it's possible.  Not very nice to test though at 500+ Mb per download.

--
Graham Bloice