Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: Use Transifex for manage Translations

From: Alexis La Goutte <alexis.lagoutte () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 1 May 2015 12:56:38 +0200

On Fri, May 1, 2015 at 12:47 PM, Joerg Mayer <jmayer () loplof de> wrote:

On Thu, Mar 05, 2015 at 10:15:14AM +0100, Alexis La Goutte wrote:
On Thu, Mar 5, 2015 at 10:06 AM, Dario Lombardo <
dario.lombardo.ml () gmail com
wrote:

How does the transfer into gerrit works? Is there a dummy account that
commits and merges automatically? What about credits for
contributions? Are
they trasferred in some way from tx to git?

Yes Dummy account... (for the moment, it is my account...)

No yet found how add credit for translation contributions...

Please find a way to fix this at least for the AUTHORS file before the
official
release. If necessary it needs to be done manually.

I have a plan to remove AUTHORS and generate by git (Search on list or
Gerrit for more detail...)

Adding it to the git commits would be a very nice to have.

It is no possible to get info about author with Transifex
You can only add a link to Wireshark Team Transifex page
https://www.transifex.com/organization/wireshark/team/36457/

Ciao
      Jörg

--
Joerg Mayer                                           <jmayer () loplof de>