Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: Menagerie

From: Dario Lombardo <dario.lombardo.ml () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2015 14:35:55 +0100

On Mon, Mar 2, 2015 at 2:16 PM, Evan Huus <eapache () gmail com> wrote:

The fastest way to get a decent menagerie right now might be to write a
script that scrapes all public bugzilla attachments... That's where the
majority of our menagerie comes from anyways.

I downloaded samples from wireshark's wiki, and what I'm working on so far.
The issue is that the script downloaded some rubbish, too, so I hoped to
have a clean, flat, database.