Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: Wireshark 1.99.4 is now available

From: Gerald Combs <gerald () wireshark org>
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2015 16:19:58 -0700

That's most unfortunate. 1.99.5 should be released in a bit.

On 3/19/15 2:44 PM, Bernhard Ehlers wrote:
Crashes at start of wireshark, see enclosed problem report. I’m running it on Mac OS X V10.9.5.

I then completely uninstalled wireshark, rebooted, then installed again. Same result, it crashes during the startup
of the application.

I know, it’s an unstable version. But that unstable ??? 1.99.2 is absolutely stable, everything later is unusable.