Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: Greying out preferences

From: Robert Cragie <robert.cragie () gridmerge com>
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2015 08:15:12 +0100

The example I have in mind is basically as follows:

For a particular pane of protocol preferences:
Assume there is a dropdown list called "Options" with two options, "Option
1" and "Option 2".
Assume there is an text box called "Entry"
If dropdown list is "Option 1", the text box "Entry" is enabled and data
can be input
else if dropdown list is "Option 2", the text box "Entry" is greyed out and
data cannot be input

Robert