Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: Put back closing } accidentally removed in previous commit.

From: Hadriel Kaplan <hadrielk () yahoo com>
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2015 02:22:01 -0400

It was only failing on windows builds (it was inside a #ifdef Q_OS_WIN), so unless you built for windows, you wouldn’t
have seen it.
-hadriel

On Jul 8, 2015, at 2:12 AM, Joerg Mayer <jmayer () loplof de> wrote:

On Wed, Jul 08, 2015 at 05:18:06AM +0000, Wireshark code review wrote:
Commits:
d7f0118 by Guy Harris (guy () alum mit edu):
   Put back closing } accidentally removed in previous commit.

Thanks Guy! The strange thing is, that I definitely compiled before committing
(last time and this time). In this particular case, I even did a complete recompile
(delete build directory, create build dir, run cmake etc) for some other reasons.

Thanks
  Joerg
--
Joerg Mayer                                           <jmayer () loplof de>