Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: Preparing to Write Dissector for New IPv6 Destination Option

From: Hadriel Kaplan <hadrielk () yahoo com>
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2015 13:32:33 -0400

Try the attached.

There is one caveat: it won’t work correctly if you have a IPv6 Destination Options Header with the PDM option but also
other option types in that same header.

Also, I have no idea if I did the time scaling correctly.

BTW, there’s a bug in the draft: page 8 says for the Options Length field "This field MUST be set to 16.” But really
the field must be set to 12, since that’s the length of the PDM option.

-hadriel