Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: We now have an EV code signing certificate!

From: Gerald Combs <gerald () wireshark org>
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2015 17:02:50 -0700

On 7/24/15 4:47 PM, Graham Bloice wrote:
On 24 July 2015 at 21:24, Gerald Combs <gerald () wireshark org
<mailto:gerald () wireshark org>> wrote:

    Our (the Wireshark Foundation's) EV code signing certificate + token
    arrived today. I have successfully configured the token and used it to sign
    an executable.

Lots of new information here
(https://www.osr.com/blog/2015/07/24/questions-answers-windows-10-driver-signing/)
about the new driver signing (attestation) requirements.

Things I noted:

 1. Only EV certs from Digicert and Symantec are currently supported,
    Globalsign and Wosign are coming.  Where's ours from Gerald?

It's from DigiCert.