Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: Patch being stuck

From: Graham Bloice <graham.bloice () trihedral com>
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2015 10:50:17 +0000

On 8 January 2015 at 10:38, Dario Lombardo <dario.lombardo.ml () gmail com>
wrote:

Hi list
I pushed a patch a couple of days ago

https://code.wireshark.org/review/#/c/6350/

I think it's getting stuck for some reason (not even the petri dish
buildbot has processed it).

Other patches submitted later (eg. https://code.wireshark.org/review/6394
 or https://code.wireshark.org/review/6367) have been or are being
processed.
Is there any reason for that? I'm not pushing anyone... just wondering if
for some reason it is blocked.

No blockage reason, just no-one on the core team has gotten around to
having a look at it yet.  Submission to the Petri-Dish isn't (yet)
automatic, it requires a manual flag (from a core team member).

--
Graham Bloice