Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: Menagerie

From: Anders Broman <anders.broman () ericsson com>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2015 13:01:36 +0000

-----Original Message-----
From: wireshark-dev-bounces () wireshark org [mailto:wireshark-dev-bounces () wireshark org] On Behalf Of Evan Huus
Sent: den 27 februari 2015 13:56
To: Developer support list for Wireshark
Subject: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Menagerie

The menagerie consists mostly of files uploaded to bugzilla. Captures attached to bug tickets are automatically added
to the menagerie, and most files in the menagerie can be downloaded from a bug >report somewhere.

I'm not sure if there is a more convenient way to download the entire menagerie available to the general public.
Adding files is as easy as filing a dummy bug and attaching files to that.

I think you can also add them to the wiki sample captures.
Regards
Anders