Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: Wireshark builder relocation

From: Gerald Combs <gerald () wireshark org>
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2015 14:01:37 -0800

That's correct. The build master is in a different data center and will be
unaffected. The builders *not* listed will be unaffected as well.

Unfortunately scheduling isn't lining up in our favor. I need to take the
machines listed below down at around 2pm PST tomorrow (Dec 10). They
probably won't be back up until the middle of next week.