Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: CMake: Disable building with QT ?

From: Joerg Mayer <jmayer () loplof de>
Date: Wed, 30 Dec 2015 00:54:03 +0100

On Sat, Nov 14, 2015 at 03:58:13PM -0800, Guy Harris wrote:

On Nov 14, 2015, at 11:13 AM, Bálint Réczey <balint () balintreczey hu> wrote:

To enable completion you also need the bash-completion package
installed and sourced in your bash session.

I.e., this isn't a feature of CMake, it's a feature of the combination of

      1) a version of bash with programmable completion

and

      2) a version of CMake that supplies completion rules

so you won't have that feature unless

      1) your shell is a version of bash with support for programmable completion

and

      2) your CMake has completion rules and those rules are installed for use by bash.

And 3) it actually works, which it doesn't for me: OS X 10.11, CMake 3.4.1,
GNU bash, version 3.2.57(1)-release (x86_64-apple-darwin15)
dies with "cmake -D-bash: compopt: command not found"

Ciao
    Jörg
--
Joerg Mayer                                           <jmayer () loplof de>