Wireshark mailing list archives

ASN2WRS does not create PDU (which is specified in .cnf file)

From: Christina Obermaier <christina.obermaier () yahoo de>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2014 09:54:40 +0100

Hi,

I have a question according to the creation of an asn1 dissector plugin.

I used the Toyasn1 sample to create my own dissector.
The only thing i changes were the .asn files. There i used my own files (CAM.asn and ITS-Container.asn) which i
specified in the makefile.

Then i tryed to compile the plugin. I think this works very well, only a few wunused-function warnings are appearing.
So i started Wireshark and get the error: undefined Symbol: dissect_TOYASN1_MESSAGE_PDU

In the .cnf file is specified:
.#PDU
TOYASN1-MESSAGE

So now i dont know what i have to do,to solve the error.

I hope someone can help me..

Greetings Christina