Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: Can Gerrit update a change when it's cherry-picked to another branch?

From: Pascal Quantin <pascal.quantin () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2014 19:43:52 +0200

Le 4 sept. 2014 19:32, "Jeff Morriss" <jeff.morriss.ws () gmail com> a écrit :

I would be really nice if, when we cherry-pick a change to a new branch
(e.g., from master to master-1.12), that the original change had some log
of it.  That way we can just say "see change XXXX" and there would be links
to any related changes (so it would be easy to know which releases it's
been fixed in).

Hi Jeff,

If you follow the Gerrit change-id link,  you will see all the associated
patchsets from the various branches. For example:
https://code.wireshark.org/review/#/q/I0eb2bb6bc0676a1035c3d845b5e20276fa04de60,n,z

Would it fit your needs?

Regards,
Pascal.