Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: Bugzilla / Gerrit hook not working anymore?

From: Guy Harris <guy () alum mit edu>
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2014 22:50:17 -0700

On Sep 25, 2014, at 4:28 PM, Bill Meier <wmeier () newsguy com> wrote:

On 9/25/2014 5:16 PM, Pascal Quantin wrote:

it looks like the hook updating Bugzilla with the changes pushed to
Gerrit does not work (my last 2 changes did not update the corresponding
bugs).

It hasn't been working for me for a while with Windows Git, but I noted that it still seemed to be working for others
so I thought it must be something about my environment or the way I'm doing things....

It didn't work for me on the last few commits, unless the tag is something other than "Bug: <bug number>" at the bottom
of the commit message.