Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: [Wireshark-commits] rev 44812: /trunk/ /trunk/: configure.ac version_info.c

From: Stig Bjørlykke <stig () bjorlykke org>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2014 13:48:37 +0200

On Sat, Sep 8, 2012 at 9:46 AM,  <guy () wireshark org> wrote:
Log:
 We no longer use Gestalt(), so there's no need to check for it.

 We *do*, however, use CFPropertyListCreateWithStream(), so we need to
 check for it, and, if we're able to use the OS X frameworks at all, use
 CFPropertyListCreateFromStream() if we don't have
 CFPropertyListCreateWithStream().

Now that OS X Yosemite is released we also should check for this in CMake.

--
Stig Bjørlykke