Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: Petri Dish update

From: Pascal Quantin <pascal.quantin () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2014 23:37:26 +0100

For information,
I have add the check of last commit
the Ubuntu Petri Dish buildbot launch a ./tools/pre-commit HEAD^1
(launch check[APIs|hf|filenames] on tested commit)

It is possible to have same "false" postive warnings errors....

Regards

Hi Alexis,

unfortunately (as expected) it can trigger some false positives making
Petri Dish fail (like for example
http://buildbot.wireshark.org/petri-dish/builders/Ubuntu%20x86-64%20Petri%20Dish/builds/813/steps/Pre-commit%20check/logs/stdio
even if this one could be questionable). I know that the script can choke
on some ASN.1 auto generated dissectors. Maybe we are not ready for this
yet...

Pascal.