Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: displaying header field without filtering

From: Jaap Keuter <jaap.keuter () xs4all nl>
Date: Sat, 31 May 2014 01:41:29 +0200

On 02/20/2014 01:45 AM, Guy Harris wrote:

An additional API might be

      proto_tree_add_mbz(tree, tvb, offset, len);

which is similar, but doesn't display the value unless it's non-zero, *and* adds an expert info item if it's non-zero.

This get's my +1, has been on my wish-list for a while.

Only problem is that it needs the pinfo because of the expert item...

Thanks,
Jaap