Wireshark mailing list archives

Changing WSMP internal protocol

From: Chris Ajayi of Ajayi Inc <cajayi146 () gmail com>
Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2014 01:43:04 -0800

Wireshark Developer Group,

Does anyone know who I can submit code to update Wireshark WSMP dissector?
 I'm currently the developer for 3M which has been building test tools for
DSRC and J2735 working group for the last few years.  The dissector version
in Wireshark is old and doesn't meet IEEE 1609.3 standard.  We also
expanded the action frames to include WSA's which is currently not in
Wireshark.

Thanks,

Chris Ajayi