Wireshark mailing list archives

Viewing code in Gerrit

From: mmann78 () netscape net
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2014 08:55:05 -0400 (EDT)

I can't consistently view the code of patches submitted to Gerrit (the Side-by-Side or Unified links).  I've tried on
IE8 and 9 as well as Firefox v28 (all on Windows) and get the same consistently inconsistent results (some patches
work, some don't.  Some files within a particular patch are viewable, others aren't).  The message I get on both
browsers amounts to "script too busy, want to stop it?".  Selecting "no" just puts me in a forever loop with that
message.

Any suggestions?  Browser option I don't have enabled?  Somehow upgrade JavaScript version? I believe I have mostly
"default" settings for all browsers.

And in a related issue (of annoyingness), typing "Enter" in the Gerrit comments section results in a new line when I'm
typing the comment, but not when it's displayed (making some of my comments much harder to read).  Is this another
"browser feature"?  I haven't noticed it with other user comments so I thought I must be doing something wrong.