Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: RTP tracing problem

From: Jaap Keuter <jaap.keuter () xs4all nl>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2014 00:42:34 +0100

Hi,

Are you seeing the actual UDP packets which contain the RTP?

Thanks,
Jaap

On 02/28/2014 03:56 PM, Miha wrote:
I also compared sip trace on bouth server and they look identicly. SDP looks the
same:(

tnx
miha

Dne 2/28/2014 3:53 PM, piše Miha:
HI,

I am having one problem with wireshark.

I have sip proxy and every call is relayed throught RTP server for media
handling. Issue is that I can only see one leg of the call when I am tracing
with wireshark on RTP server. On sip server I can see bouth legs.

I also tried on test inviroment and I can see bouth legs with wireshark on rtp
test server.

Audio is working ok, i just do not know what could be wrong that I can not see
leg b.

tnx
miha