Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: Oldest version of VS supported?

From: Graham Bloice <graham.bloice () trihedral com>
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2014 18:20:48 +0100

On 24 July 2014 18:08, Joerg Mayer <jmayer () loplof de> wrote:

IIRC there was some discussion which versions of VS should still be
supported,
but I failed to find it in the archives. So, was there some consensus
which is
the oldest version we are going to support with master?

I brought up the issue of moving to VS2013 for master, and separately
dropping info from the (master) docs for earlier than VS2010.

I didn't see any requests for support to build with earlier than 2010,
although Guy did wonder about the doc changes, but no real conclusion was
reached.

Personally I would make 2013 the minimum supported for master.

--
Graham Bloice