Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: Linking error tfshark

From: Joerg Mayer <jmayer () loplof de>
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2014 16:03:53 +0100

On Fri, Jan 10, 2014 at 07:33:23AM -0500, mmann78 () netscape net wrote:
Unfortunately, yes it still needs to link with libwiretap.  I believe my initial copy/paste tried to remove it but I
ended up restoring it so I could at least commit the "initial" version of fileshark.  Perhaps I didn't restore it in
all build configurations.  You can send me a patch for autotools and I can commit it.

Interesting: I managed to do the linking in cmake without pulling in
libwiretap - or not. Looks like libwireshark is pulling in libwiretap
anyway.

ciao
      Jörg

--
Joerg Mayer                                           <jmayer () loplof de>