Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: Subversion to Git migration status

From: Guy Harris <guy () alum mit edu>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2014 19:49:37 -0800

On Jan 28, 2014, at 12:48 PM, Gerald Combs <gerald () wireshark org> wrote:

Logins using openid.stackexchange.com aren't working. I don't know when
this will be fixed. In the meantime I've removed StackExchange from the
login page.

What OpenID providers would people recommend to somebody who has no desire to spend very much time logged into a Google
account (and, as you might guess, has no desire to become involved with Google+), has no AOL or Yahoo accounts (and has
no desire to have either), and has no blogs (and has no desire to have one)?

I guess that leaves OpenID itself, launchpad (I presume that's the Ubuntu Launchpad), Fedora, Verisign, and StartSSL (I
currently have no accounts for any of them).  I run Ubuntu and Fedora only rarely (i.e., when I boot up a virtual
machine running them), but might someday have an account on their respective bug databases.