Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: [Wireshark-commits] rev 54824: /trunk/ /trunk/tools/: runlex.sh /trunk/: Makefile.nmake config.nmake

From: Joerg Mayer <jmayer () loplof de>
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2014 08:58:19 +0100

On Thu, Jan 16, 2014 at 01:28:02AM +0000, gerald () wireshark org wrote:
http://anonsvn.wireshark.org/viewvc/viewvc.cgi?view=rev&revision=54824

User: gerald
Date: 2014/01/16 01:28 AM

Log:
 Allow the use of Win flex-bison and document how to do that.

Directory: /trunk/tools/
  Changes    Path          Action
  +1 -1      runlex.sh     Modified

Directory: /trunk/
  Changes    Path              Action
  +1 -4      Makefile.nmake    Modified
  +15 -5     config.nmake      Modified

Does it make sense to support this with cmake right now? In case it does, please
add the names at the end of the list in FindLEX.cmake and FindYACC.cmake.

Ciao
   Jörg
--
Joerg Mayer                                           <jmayer () loplof de>