Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: Malformed packet analysis

From: Patrick Klos <patrick () klos com>
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2014 14:35:14 -0500

Share the packet wih us (preferably in pcap format).

Patrick

Sent from my piece of crap Samsung Epic™ 4G TouchMarkus Moeller <huaraz () moeller plus com> wrote:Hi,

   I am working on a packet generator and when I analyse the packets I create with wireshark I get a malformed packet.
I think I created the packet following the RFC. How can I find our the exact reason why wireshark create the error ?

Thank you
Markus