Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: Git+gerrit status update - 2014-01-14

From: Joerg Mayer <jmayer () loplof de>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2014 23:36:00 +0100

On Tue, Feb 25, 2014 at 02:26:52PM -0800, Gerald Combs wrote:
On 2/25/14 10:39 AM, Joerg Mayer wrote:

Once I've finished cloning the repo (somehow it's not my day: git clone
is an atomic operation and I'm behind an unstable Wireless connection),
how do I proceed? Is there a wiki page that I can follow to set all
the required and recommented git variables to use the correct id, push
to the right place etc?

I instructions for cloning the repository via SSH to the Developer's
Guide. I'll work on pushing next. Unfortunately the Windows build will
have to be fixed before the changes show up online.

Looks like they just did - thanks!

BTW, it should be fairly easy to convert the various development READMEs
to AsciiDoc. Would it make sense to move some or all of them to the
Developer's Guide?

While I was against converting these files while they were in docbook format
I find that asciidoc is easily readable with less, so +1 from me here.

Ciao
     Jörg

--
Joerg Mayer                                           <jmayer () loplof de>