Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: What clang analyzer version do the auto-bots use?

From: Alexis La Goutte <alexis.lagoutte () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2014 16:15:12 +0100

On Thu, Feb 20, 2014 at 1:46 AM, Gerald Combs <gerald () wireshark org> wrote:

On 2/19/14 12:55 PM, Alexis La Goutte wrote:

Le mercredi 19 février 2014, Hadriel Kaplan <hadriel.kaplan () oracle com
<mailto:hadriel.kaplan () oracle com>> a écrit :

    Howdy,
    Does anyone know what clang static analyzer checker-XXX version is
    used by the bots, for example for this:

http://www.wireshark.org/download/automated/analysis/scan-build-2014-02-18-1/

    I ask because I'm trying to cleanup some of the ones in wslua, and I
    don't get the same errors when using the latest version
    (checker-276, released today).

 If I remember the buildbot use a SVN release of Clang (in 2.2 branch)
There is some false positive with this release...

May be see with Gerald to update the analyzer

It's now using Clang 3.3.

Thanks Gerald :-)