Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: "PD" Column in Gerrit

From: Alexis La Goutte <alexis.lagoutte () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2014 08:34:55 +0200

Hi Evan,
On Mon, Aug 4, 2014 at 5:08 AM, Evan Huus <eapache () gmail com> wrote:
Gerrit currently displays the status of the Petri-Dish flag in the
change-summary list as a "PD" column. I don't think it's particularly
useful, and it makes it harder to tell at a glance whether a change has been
verified or not (since the two columns are right next to each other so you
can't as easily scan for the green checkmark).

Does anybody else prefer to keep it shown? Is there even a way to remove it
(I looked in preferences but didn't see anything).

Thoughts?
+1 but i not sure if it is possible...

Evan