Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: Trunk Windows CMake builds are broken

From: Graham Bloice <graham.bloice () trihedral com>
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2014 11:40:18 +0100

On 21 August 2014 11:32, Shanks, Graham (UK) <graham.shanks () baesystems com>
wrote:

 I meant “Any reason why this shouldn’t be done?”

The fragility was the source of my unease about simply using the angle
bracket form.

Originally I thought moving config.h would lead to a lot of other changes
(it's included over 2000 times elsewhere!), but I suppose we could just
move it and then add the new location to the include paths passed to the
compilers which will work regardless of the #include form used as all we
are trying to do is stop other files in the same directory as config.h that
use the quoted form from picking it up when building out of tree.

There are currently 5 other #includes <config.h> in the source, not
entirely sure these are really correct:

Searching for: #include <config.h>
epan\exntest.c(23): #include <config.h>
epan\dissectors\packet-pdc.c(26): #include <config.h>
epan\nghttp2\nghttp2_helper.h(28): #include <config.h>
ui\qt\main_window_slots.cpp(22): #include <config.h>
ui\qt\search_frame.h(25): #include <config.h>
Found 5 occurrence(s) in 5 file(s)

--
Graham Bloice