Wireshark mailing list archives

Wireshark 1.11.3 on FreeBSD: no plugins are loaded

From: Jo <wireshark () rueschel de>
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2014 16:47:20 +0200

Hey there,

I compiled Wireshark 1.11.3 on FreeBSD and can see that the plugins
(especially one dissector I wrote as a plugin) is working in the build
environment.
When I copy the build to another FreeBSD machine, Wireshark runs properly
but does not seem to load any of the plugins in the plugin folder (the
dissector table does not list any of the plugins).

Is there anything I can do to debug this issue and see why wireshark is not

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
jo