Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: GIT vs SVN

From: "Herb Falk <herb () sisconet com>" <Herb () sisconet com>
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2014 16:21:33 +0000

No, I just wanted to understand.  It will be a couple of hours work.  Tried to GIT clone and to add in my changes, but
it didn't go well.

I will pull again over the weekend and see if my environment can compile the clone and then start adding things into it
one at a time.

Thanks.

Herbert Falk
Solutions Architect
SISCO, INC.
6605 19 ½ Mile Rd.
Sterling Heights, MI 48314
(586) 254-0020 x-105

"In matters of style, swim with the current;   in matters of principle, stand like a rock." [Thomas Jefferson]

NOTICE: This communication may contain privileged or other confidential information. If you are not the intended
recipient, or believe that you have  received this communication in error, please do not print, copy, retransmit,
disseminate, or otherwise use the information. Also,  please indicate to the sender that you have received this
communication in error, and delete the copy you received. Thank you.